Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. Say I have the chance to boat one or two days of day-trip awesome fun class III western river between Sacramento and Albuquerque. Did SF of American so, what's worth driving out of the way for west or south of that? What's the most fun nicest choice? Where are the nicest strangers to paddle with? Car camping with a stupid huge truck and trailer. bringing only kayak.
If nobody suggests anything better I'll likely just bug LMeyers and head to the Arkansas?

ALSO:
Are there still bugs at Deso put-in? AND, is the water halfway down at the ranch or whatever reliable-ish right now?

THANK YOU
(sorry for not making this two posts but i'm dealing with a phone here and my glasses are broke so i'm barely making this work. ha.) It's already been an interesting summer.

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
I'm not very familiar with Nevada/Cali options, but maybe look at the Reno area? Always glad to boat with you if you decide to come to the Ark.

From recent posts on the deso/bears thread it sounds like the mosquitoes are getting better, but there are still some very annoying gnats and flies....and bears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts