Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little while back I got a SR TDUB with a prodeal, and since then I have been trying to get the right fit. I either get a great fit except for either a pressure point right on my forehead, or just to the right and left sides of my forehead. Any way to remedy this? I use the L liners with both of them attached at the bottom of the foam.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Try using different pads or making your own out of some high density closed cell foam from a hardware store. Place them temporarily with some tape to see how the fit works. Then use pieces of glue-on (or stick on) velcro, or just glue the pads to secure them

Shred Ready's have a tendency to fit that way (wide on the sides, pressure on the forehead). I was not able to use their full face helmet because of that exact reason, but I actually find the T-Dub to fit well. Depending on your head shape/ size SR's just might not be an option for you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just need like 2 mm more padding off each side and then 2mm out of the center and it would be perfect. It's annoying because I know im right there but I just cant get it right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts