Mountain Buzz banner

Will they complete the Rio Huallaga

• Yes they will complete the river.

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No they are going to tuck tail and hike out.

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have updated the blog a couple times and I want to take a poll. Who thinks The Range Life are going to make it to the bottom and who thinks they are going to have to abandon mission and hike out? From the map it looks like they are about a third of the way done. They have already made it further than anyone ever has. Check out the last two posts on the blog and let me know your opinion....getting interesting.

http://huallaga.irvacationtohell.com/

John

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
bottom................

·
Registered
805 Posts
Fuck ya there going to get it done. From what I've seen there ain't no hiking out from the point there at anyway. I'm going to take a moment of silence and send some positive vibrations to Peru right... now.:p

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Those boys will make it to the bottom....

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
They're gettin 'er done.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bottom for sure.....i liked Todd's descriptions of the river.....the Dirty South West! "Full on AZ pool drop"....."Upper Tao's Box".....props boys! Gettin it done (bottom) for sure!

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
theyre gonna make it, and theyre gonna rock the shit out of it too! cant wait to see the footage and pics!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I was able to get some of it earlier today, but when I went back, the link isn't working for me either anymore.

Thanks for the update, though. I was wondering when that was going to happen.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Aren't they walking out?? Maybe we should change the poll to "How many days do you think it'll take to walk out?"...

·
Registered
709 Posts
I can't get the stream to work. I keep getting a plugin issue even though I just installed the newest version of Quicktime.

Damn

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's a short update today. Sounds like they are near waypoint #5, deep in the un/un/un ... and talking like the plan is to hit the road, which is realtively nearby at this waypoint.

I think Bryan mentioned working around a dome, so here's hoping they can portage this inner gorge and find a way to drop back down in there.

Sounds like it's been a pretty safe trip so far, kudos to the crew for what they'e accomplished so far!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts