Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
managed to lose your addy off of the last bit of correspondence, so this will be the stand-in. I am fine. IE. I only landed on my head once snowboarding this year, got much better and beat the boys in the backcountry, whilst of course doing a great job as a highly motivated and dedicated student (was there any doubt?).

Sorry to hear the first bionic knee gave out, hopefully better luck 2nd time around.

Sorority girls: great.

CD: great in a different way.

You'll be glad to know I'm not dead (duh) or been in any traumatic car accidents--nope, just still here doing my thing.

by the way: this morning i woke up, feeling brand new, i jumped up, feeling my highs and my lows, my soul and my goals.

xoxo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh thank you...I was so worried. Glad to hear you are OK. That is just the best info I have heard in so loong. Any other gay details? (gay referring to happy of course).

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
as the intended recipient ... thank you! but i know you must still have my email, no?

hey "phin diesel" ... don't be a dick.

tg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope. haven't sent you an email since I worked at Freeskier. My oooooold hotmail account has locked me out. Now I have a student account with no record from you.

my email is [email protected]

Phin Diesel???? (phish + the redonkulous actor?---enough said)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts