Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a new Sweet Fullface and used it for the first time last weekend to test it out. I like everything about the helmet except for ear drainage after rolling. I come up and my ears don't want to drain, due to the tightness of the ear pads. This ends up causing a little dizzyness, until i can get the water out. Anyone else experience this? If so, has anyone modified their helmet to help with this? Rolling up and feeling dizzy is not a good situation in a rapid :)

·
Banned
678 Posts
So I have a new Sweet Fullface and used it for the first time last weekend to test it out. I like everything about the helmet except for ear drainage after rolling. I come up and my ears don't want to drain, due to the tightness of the ear pads. This ends up causing a little dizzyness, until i can get the water out. Anyone else experience this? If so, has anyone modified their helmet to help with this? Rolling up and feeling dizzy is not a good situation in a rapid :)
I picked one up last week and went out and rolled in it a few times without issue. Did you try any of the fit pads? After wearing mine for about an hour it's a little tight around my temple and caused a little pain, but I figure that can be solved with the padding and/or letting it break in a little bit. My only complaint was the helmet doesn't dry out very fast due to all the padding. It was still wet the next day.. not really an issue though as long as you don't pack it away right after use. Way more padding than the WRSI too...

·
Registered
709 Posts
I don't feel dizzy but when the pads get wet I lose some hearing. Kinda makes you disoriented. I just shake my head and it stops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts