Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm trying to get noticed for a job I'm being considered for. I'm trying to put my money where my mouth is, and show Beaver Creek that I know a thing or two about the 'ol interweb and social media.

If you are a Facebook person, please "like" my "Hire Dave for Beaver Creek Internet Marketing Manager" fan page. There's a video there if you are bored. I'd appreciate any "likes" and sharing with your friends!

Here's a direct link: Hire Dave for Beav's Internet Marketing Manager | Facebook

Thanks!

-Dave

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
And if I chose to "like" the page, how will my personal information be used?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi hojo, I'm just a regular mountainbuzz paddler, not a corporation or spammer or anything. I won't sell or share your info with anyone, besides the fact that you'll just show up on the fan page as "liking" it (just like any other page you "like" such as Mountainbuzz).

If I post updates, you will see them in your news feed. If you don't want to see those click the "x" you can hide all future updates and still be a "fan" of the page.

Thanks!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P.S. The idea is to get the hiring people to see that I can successfully promote something online, and have real people interact like they would if I were working for them in that position, whether grass-roots, or other methods...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Fine. But if I start getting emails from the Beaver Creek condo sales division I'm going to ski over the tails of your favorite powder boards.

·
Super Moderator
4,218 Posts
And buy us beers!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, I'll see what I can do! It's a pretty long shot that they would hire me which is why I'm trying to stand out from the crowd. Thanks again!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Done,but I might "unlike" after you get the job.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts