Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my second summer in Breck......I spend spring and fall in northern Wv. I am looking to hook up with locals.

My boating partner is moving to Germany......got to find a crew.

last year was mostly a few juicy runs on Bailey, 800+ CFS was fun!!!!
class III to Vish partners.
Anyone in Summit Co or nearby looking to boat hit me up.

kknuth at netjets dot com

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Good to run Bailey's with you the other day. Someone on here was sayin it was about 700 or so.

Let us know any evening of the week and we can get in a upper lake run. We are goin up tonight and sunday for sure. That run is just about as close to you as bailey's.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to run Bailey's with you the other day. Someone on here was sayin it was about 700 or so.

Let us know any evening of the week and we can get in a upper lake run. We are goin up tonight and sunday for sure. That run is just about as close to you as bailey's.
cool man call me or email your number did not get delivered to my caller ID.

how much longer will lake be running?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Summit County

Hola. Lots of great paddlers up here in Summit - I'm married with kids, and with a clinic of my own to run, but still get out on all class of water. Saturday, I'm looking to go to the Big South (without my usual crew). We've been running the numbers, and clear creek above Idaho Springs, but looking to do the black rock section before it's gone, and start running bailey again soon (my buddies will probably be on that this weekend).
Justin - Frisco, CO Mountain-River Naturopathic Clinic, LLC - 406-1312 cell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts