Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday afternoon a friends Red EZ was stolen at Pueblo Play Park. He doesn't have web access so I'm posting this for him. For those unsure of what an EZ looks like;

Scott 719-689-2383

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Was it a Big EZ like the one shown or an EZ? I'll keep an eye out, but river karma tells me you should watch the obitituaries for the culprit.

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was it a Big EZ like the one shown or an EZ? I'll keep an eye out, but river karma tells me you should watch the obitituaries for the culprit.
An EZ with lots of duct tape mods inside. Walked up top carrying another boat, changed clothes, and walked back down to get his and........poof!

Thanks.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hey, I was there when you guys walked up.....when I loaded up my crap and drove back down, I saw the boat sitting at #6 next to the bleachers. I'll keep my eye out for the few hood rats that were walking around the park during that time-frame. I'm thinking non-boater theft....punks are the culprit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw it in the water, if I were you, I'd consider talking a walk/drive down the river from that point. I can't imagine too much interest from the theives in actually using the boat.

I'll take a look around for ya.

Jeb

·
Jefe Driver
83 Posts
If you guys haven't already, report the theft of the boat to the Pueblo Police. They have been working a pattern crime trend there along the playpark for quite some time now, hopefully one of their "frequent flyers" is the culprit and they can track the boat down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts