Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone.

We had our raft trailer stolen from our alley in Kalispell, Montana last fall. Hope someone might spot it in the NW region.

Raft is an old 14' NRS self bailer. A little faded but no patches as of the time it was taken. Trailer is a red Haulin' utility trailer with a custom built deckover. Deck plywood was wrapped in grey I/O carpeting and piano hinged down the middle to access storage between the wheels.

Contact info on the attached flyer.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, 4Runner!

I'm hoping to get to the raft companies w/ the flyers this week and hoping their guys can keep an eye out too. I'm almost done w/ my yard project and found got a "new to me" trailer last week so hoping to be on the river soon.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Offer a cash reward and they'll probably hang it in back in the boathouse.

I'll kick in $50 if the perps get caught and you press charges! :twisted:

RMR, Hyside, NRS, Sawyer, K2 coolers, Whitewater Worthy Trailers, Frames and soft goods
589 Posts
It really sucks to have gear ripped off. Sorry to hear and we’ll spread the word.

Reactions: mtn_viking

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Thanks, 4Runner.

GF says a reward is throwing good money after bad and won't authorize...
Why does GF want to put the kibunk on a reward? Makes me think that she is involved to keep your butt firmly planted at home? I think the GF might be jealous of your old boat and had it dissipated. She knew when you were gone..... IDK, something smells funny JMHO.

:roll::roll:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice theory but it was her boat. We had a really crappy summer last year. Before the raft & trailer were stolen, we had our F-350 stolen while in Canada. It was recovered a week later but was just a nightmare because we had passports in the truck and a number of other valuable items. Made homeowner's insurance claim on the items stolen from inside the truck and then the raft/trailer and ended up getting dropped from by our HO insurer for having 2 theft claims. GF just really wants to put all that behind her. I still want to catch the d-bags who stole it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts