Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My raft was stolen today (Friday, 5-29-09). We took out for lunch at South Plate Bar and Grill at about 12:00 P.M. and tied the raft up on shore. After lunch about 1:30 there was no raft. I feel very dumb. Why should I have trusted people not to steal a raft? I found my ice chest down river on shore still intact, with beer still inside. There is a road side pull out on the west side of the river at Bowles AVE and Santa Fe. I'm sure that is where the raft was taken out of the river and put into a car or truck.

The raft is a 14 foot Royal blue Mariva with a white floor. The front of the boat has a name of “MRA Adventures” and the rear of the boat is "Coolio". The bow and stern ropes are orange and white.

I put a lot of work into patching the holes in this used raft and this jerk steals it from me. Please help me find it. Just remember Coolio is stolen. I filed a stolen property report with Littleton police department. If you see my raft please call me at 303-902-7938 or call Littleton Police Department.

Thanks

Mac

·
What a f#@king jerk!

Good luck with getting your raft back and hopefully the River Gods will kick his a$$.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had a Maravia stolen about a week ago. I felt a little stupid and irresponsible but, it takes some balls to steal a raft. Trust your community of boaters and be patient, stolen rafts often show up. Never give up, you'll find it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The weekend is totally shot. I have so many really really bad thoughts for these guys. I will be the sad looking guy down at union for the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the support.
Mac

·
Registered
158 Posts
hope you get it back, these f`n theives... what a bold move.. will keep a look out for it in Denver..

·
Registered
458 Posts
Mass email...

When something like this happens...is there a way that the Webmaster can email all members of MTNBuzz to get the word out??? If every person on here got an email about this..I think the chances of finding these stolen rafts would greatly increase...

Matty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts