Mountain Buzz banner

Stolen Puma

1818 13
Red Aire Super Duper Puma with fishing frame on a trailer stolen from my home in Sandy, Utah. Went missing the morning of November 8th 2022. Any info would be super duper appreciated. Thanks

Water Boat Cloud Plant Watercraft
Tire Wheel Vehicle Boat Tree
Water Boat Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Watercraft Sky
  • Sad
Reactions: mkashzg
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Every time one of these come up. Did you write your name address etc on the boat. It’s required in Colorado but probably just a pretty good idea. At least someone might know how to contact you if they got suspicious.

· Registered
207 Posts
Really? I’ve not heard this before but just bought firs raft this summer.
Any canoe,kayak,sailboard or non motorized raft which is not required to be registered must be marked with the owners name and current address in a legible, clearly visible and durable fashion.
CRS-33-13-1031 (5)
I just looked it up to be sure. It’s probably a good idea just in case you need to leave it parked in the Room of Doom for a few days.
Or as seems to happen more frequently, some scumbag steals it.

· Registered
207 Posts
I used a hitch lock on my work trailer and ran a cable though the rims and around the axle after I heard that scumbags would just chain the hitch to their bumper and haul it off. Then I heard about them cutting through the sides and stealing tools that way. So I just decided to retire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts