Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STOLEN!!! Green and Grey Kokatat Dry Suit with Kokatat logos on shoulders. Also stolen a purple paco pad. Stolen at Arise music festival this weekend. Please keep an eye for dry suit especially. It is unique since it has the team logos on it and easy to spot. Bummed. Thanks!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thats a huge bummer. I really hope it was a desperate, degenerate non-boater. I couldn't imagine stealing anything let alone someone's drysuit with the intention of using it. Sad when people make such poor choices...

·
Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Add a Custom Shred Ready Carbon Fullcut Helmet to the mix. Carbon color with large black Shred Ready logos and gold stripe down the middle. Sad story really... went up to do the Big South today and made it all the way to pulling out my gear for the hike-in before realizing the helmet was missing as well. The gear I can deal with but the missing a day on the Big South, pretty hard to swallow. Thanks for the words jmacn and Randaddy. Not expecting to but it would sure be nice to bring this joker(s) to justice. I'll try and find some pics of the suit and hat to make the hunt easier.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sad story really... went up to do the Big South today and made it all the way to pulling out my gear for the hike-in before realizing the helmet was missing as well. The gear I can deal with but the missing a day on the Big South, pretty hard to swallow.
I'm now 100% vested in finding this &^*%#*! jerk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts