Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My orange Diesel 65 was stolen off of the top of my truck in Laramie overnight last night (Sunday, June 30). I don’t have the serial number but my name and phone are permanent markered inside: Gary Grooman 307 742 3319. The boat has some damage to the nose, right side raised knee area, and prominent scrapes on the cockpit lip. If you run across this boat for sale call local police, my cell 307 399 5724, or the Laramie PD at 307 721 2526 (case # 08-3427).

Thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike, that's what we're hoping for, people on the lookout for it and some good ole fashioned ass kickin' if found. The boat had a rough day....an extended ride through Bridges, alone, and then kidnapped. Geeze. And, as you so eloquently state, in "f'in Laramie".

Deb

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Deb/Gary -

So sorry to hear that!!! What a weekend for gear. Tracy's paddle is lost, your boat stolen. Ugh.

Laurie

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Laurie. Bad weekend for equipment for sure. I'll definitely keep an eye out for Tracy's paddle. I got an e-mail from Patty this morning, with a description.

My bank sure had fun rafting. That's all they can talk about this morning. They're all ready to go again. A couple want to learn to kayak, (who can blame them, rafts are scary! :))

The boat is orange.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts