Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out today that my blue 14' AIRE Super Duper Puma with fully loaded DRE frame and trailer were stolen from a "secure" lot in Denver today. The raft has customization's to it that will make it stand it. On each side of the raft are the words BIG BLUE painted in white. The front and rear Aire/Outcast logos are covered with custom Colorado Flags, the front and rear brace are covered in black tape that is tough to remove, and there are some Trouts / TU stickers on the frame. I've included pics below. Just wanted to blast this out ASAP with hope the group will keep its collective eyes open while on the rivers over the next few weeks.

Raft recently had a new front basket installed and premium seat added to the front post. My phone is 703-599-2207, thanks for your time and help.
Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
I hope they catch and drown the bastards! Or at least hook em in the mouth or leg and float em down in front of you while you back stroke!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Posted pictures for my guides, we're the last company operational on the Upper C, we will call the police and then you if we see it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Watching my local waterways and send out a mass text to some friends around the state. I had a custom made net my buddies dad made me stolen from some highway scum around the Upper C this year. Heartbreaking in a different way, staying positive something this big will show up. Stay vigilant about watching craigslist around a few different states.. If they have any sense at all they will try and get it out of the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts