Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I've currently moved to Steamboat and looking for paddle buddies in the area, I paddle class III rivers, have done harder stretches before but haven't been in my boat for a while, so looking to start off on a couple of easier runs. Free this Wednesday for a paddle and more then willing to go on paddling adventures around Colorado, if your a local and want to hit some laps on anything nearby give me a text on 8zerotwo777zerotwosixsix or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I am a class III/IV paddler living in Switzerland, but we are returning for 6 weeks in Steamboat to see family, chill out, etc. I am really excited to do some paddling. I don't have a boat lined up, but am bringing back most of my soft gear and should be able to find something quickly. I will text you once I get my gear sorted and American cell phone charged up.

·
Registered
357 Posts
C Hole

Head down to the C Hole after 5 weekdays anytime on weekends and you should have no problem meeting some boaters. Hurry it is dropping fast. I'll be paddling this week after 5 on the Yampa with my son (10) if you don't have any luck. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts