Mountain Buzz banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

· Registered
945 Posts

· Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Rec.gov notification for Deso Gray, the BLM version, my notes to applicants and how many discrepancies do you count?

• "Notice for Pacific, Hawaii-Aleutian, and Alaska Time Zones: We are currently experiencing a technical issue for certain application dates AND time zones. The last day of the season, September 30, may not display as available for selection in online lottery applications for visitors in these time zones. To apply for this date or modify your application to include this date, please call the Contact Center, (877) 444-6777, and our agents will assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

As a reminder, this lottery will close on January 31, 2023, 11:59 MT. Please submit your application, modify your application, or call the Contact Center for assistance prior to this date and time."

Rec.gov version
    Feb 14, 2023 Lottery results available, "estimated"; applicants can check results
    Feb 14 to Mar 14, 2023 Reservation acceptance period; must confirm no later than 11:59 MDT on March 14, 2023
    Mar 15 12:00 MDT to 7:59am MDT ???....my note to applicants
    Mar 15 8:00am MDT Unaccepted/unawarded permits available, first come, first serve

BLM version:

Lottery notifications are emailed on February 15
    • Successful lottery applicants can accept awarded launch dates, awarded through the lottery, by March 14
    • Dates not accepted will be cancelled March 15
    • All dates not awarded and all dates cancelled through the lottery will be available on www.recreation.gov starting March 15 at 8:00 am MST.....my note to applicants...Daylight Savings Time begins March 12, 2023, including the Navajo Nation, but not in other areas of Arizona and, Hawaii
    • Other cancellations after March 15th, are random and may appear on www.recreation.gov at any time.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts