Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Fifteen years ago when I was a newbie kayaker, I heard of the "mystery move" and was in awe. I was so naive. It is sooo lame. Get those kayaks back on the surface where they can rip up a wave. Mystery moves in placid waters are weak.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Being Soooooo Lame is people who are negative in the VIBE about the passions in life that feed our soul and make us all unique. The river family consists of striders, rodeo clowns, river runners, creekers rafters or the people who can extend thier season in the fall by squirting. A comment like yours only shows your ignorance!

·
Registered
117 Posts
zg, who the hell are you to claim whats weak and what rips. All your posts reak of arrogance-in every fucking forum you post on. Nobody cares if you think your awesome at everything you do. Man your so core, 15years ago blah blah blah. You sound like a tool.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Give ZG a break he can't help being a jackass. He drinks the water in Aspen which contains high levels of donkey feces. I do admit I love the water and skiing over there though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Give ZG a break he can't help being a jackass. He drinks the water in Aspen which contains high levels of donkey feces. I do admit I love the water and skiing over there though.
Boy, you guys are sensitive! I just had a great day dirtbiking in Wolcott. Nice area. If that was the most incredible squirt video ever, I would hate to see a bad one.

El quapo, you can find out who I am by seeing my profile. No anonymous stuff there. Some posts might be helpful, some cocky, some inquisitive. This one was a button pusher.

·
Registered
377 Posts
iskiwinterpark, my comment was a little over the top, but c'mon the video was described as the best ever seen. I was a little disappointed. Are snow bladers part of the winter sports family?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
dude, if you watch, that first guy is down for like 15 seconds. Last time I did that was at the bottom of Metlako falls.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Let me be the second to say it, I am ignorant about squirt boats. They look awesome slicing up a wave, and cart wheeling. The challenge in staying under in a barely buoyant boat is less apparent to me. Each to his own. Sorry for the bad manners above, I've been hanging out at TGR to much.

·
sports enthusiast
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Definite maybe
721 Posts
but at least the foamy vid was funny....the comments were more entertaining than the vid...wow if you cant slander each other anonomously(cant spell) then what good is the internet???

·
Registered
377 Posts
zg, who the hell are you to claim whats weak and what rips. All your posts reak of arrogance-in every fucking forum you post on. Nobody cares if you think your awesome at everything you do. Man your so core, 15years ago blah blah blah. You sound like a tool.
Dude, I just went through five pages of your comments. Don't even begin to give me shit. In ten pages of my comments I did not make nearly as many personal attacks as you did. Most of my comments were meant to help or were factual. There are some opinions about political shit. If you can't handle some random guy spouting off on the internet, how do you function in real life.

To top it off sgb3000 masterfully played us all. I doubt he needed anyone standing up for him

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do the names Jesse Wittemore, and The Snyder (Strider) Brothers mean anything to you? If you've been boating for fifteen years, you surely know who they are, and the fact that your " Little Boat" evolved from the moves they were doing in their sleek squirt boats back then. Rippin, cartwheels and squirts all started in the glass boats. Really, try one sometime, it's a whole other dimension of kayaking. It will also teach you more about your own play techniques as it slows everything way down. Remember, it's about the boat and the water, not your paddle.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I remember seeing shiny, sparkly, squirt boats when the Crossfire was the hot thing and there were still a lot of dancers out there. It is hard to imagine that the squirt boats could be that ahead of the time compared to most plastic hulls, which were pretty sluggish and thick. Then the Cruise control came out, which seemed like a blending of the two boat.

Please, no more posting here, I want my asshole comments to go away!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts