Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a permit launching on the 17th for an overnight and have decided to open up the trip to kayakers since I am tired of dealing with batches of non boating guests. hauling bags is easier then bodies. I had to get the permit for 12 because of money transfer reasons. there are a few of us launching at loma on the 15, so anyone interested in floating the upper canyon with us is wecome. I dont mind haulin all that smelly polypro and neoprene the duration. It is a real nice time to be down there. anyone looking to see the canyon at a little slower pace then a rush through day trip is welcome. I am all about camping lower lil d for the playspot. love to see you loonies out there on moonless nights.....wasted. always nice to meet new people to hear new stories, or their version of the old ones. so far it is a couple rafts a dory and one or 2 yakers. so there are 5 to eight spots open. oh, i'd rather not see any dogs this trip. Ive done my kayaker dog hauling for the year. first come first serve. for more info , email [email protected] or give a holler 303 956 5722 zach

·
Registered
234 Posts
Really?

Man Zac;
Back in on the 17th? I just saw your post today. 22nd. How was Cat? HALLOWEEN on the Upper?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts