Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

The wood in the river left channel of cycletron is gone.

I also worked on the log below boneyard to no avail so you will still need to get out of your boat on river right for this one. I was able to cut the river right side of this log but the left side is still stuck. I think at higher flows the left side will cut loose and I tied a rope to the right side so it should swing into the right river bank and from there we/I should be able to anchor it off for the season.

Enjoy...

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
Nice work.. Any luck getting help for the Big South? Sorry I gave my old saw to ED. Hopefully he'll clean something worthy. Ed?

·
Registered
323 Posts
thanks for the effort

I was on spencer yesterday and saw that big peice of wood you are talking about just in time...
I noticed the climbing rope on it.. The rope looked almost new, I would gladly donate an old one that I have if you did not want to use your nice new rope..
If so email me at [email protected]
thanks again
patrick

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave,

No work on the Big South yet. I would still like to do this but it is flow and help dependant.

Also the rope tied the log is old, real old. In fact the core is exposed in many places so there hopefullly no one will get excited about the free booty.

Cheers,

Leif

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey thanks Leif, I did notice your work below boneyard while scouting Spencer's yesterday. Everything still looked a little low. I bet everything will fill in nice by wednesday. Anybody up for an afternoon run?

Kent

303 863 0896

·
Registered
465 Posts
I would love to join you, but is it running? Did you happen to check the gauge (at Sportsman lodge) when you were up there yesterday?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts