Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends and I will be most likely traveling there to do the Jar/bru/owyhee combination. Also there could be a norcal creek season. I am writing to see if there is anyone else that might be interested in rowing/driving/drinking/sharing expeditures/ having a great time with us. If you are serious then respond however you wish as we need to get plans finalized within a couple of weeks.
thanks,
John Wade
970-946-3746

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey scott,
got your message. We will be leaving around the 2nd of may and getting back on the 14th or so. Whatever schedules dictate. I will give you a call as soon as i can. Are you in Durango? If the peidra gets to 900 by sunday, which it should, we are going to hit that. let me know if you are interested.
later, Johnny

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey Wade,
Keep your bitch Tanner Hall on a leash you redneck son of a bitch!

Oh, and I'm down for the Piedra (maybe, if I don't go to Wolfie) if it gets there. We still gotta get down and run Lower Box and Pilar sometime too

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey tanner morisson if you kan't hold you lickher then stop eatin' shrooms on you r' pitza.
Silverton friday, wolf on sat, camp sat night at take out and run the full length on sun if the level comes up. It will be long day so we want to get to the get in at 9/9:30. Giver a ring, johnny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts