Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for the Cup? Poudre is ripe and weather looks good for a 8/6-7 gathering, any takers?

·
Registered
253 Posts
sweet. Keep us all informed, I would love to come watch.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Prozoned, sonar cup is a low key squirt boating event held on upper mish, just below tunnel, at a sink spot called uss.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's the most serious level of competition. It's somewhere between ultimate cage fighting and the M-wave secret society....You know, "don't ask don't tell" type stuff...only, without the Navy.

This weekend sounds good. Probably saturday as I think I have a girlfriend related wedding-activity to attend on Sunday. Either way, it should happen.

I'll see if I can get Ian to shine up the cup. Doubt we'll bring a grill this year. anybody else got one?

word
F

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just the news I have been waiting to hear. I'll be there on Saturday hopefully for the cup. I'll bring the whole famdamily and represent for Steamboat.

danb

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Frank,

Good to hear that your a go. I tried to post a notice on the Angst page but things are all f'd up and nothing is going thru, try to spread the word. I will bring a small grill and would open my cabin for Saturday night tequila trough and camping. 13 miles up river from USS and literally the next structure upstream on the north side of the road (1 mile west of Pingree Park Road). Grisman is playing on Saturday at the Mish so should be an event. Look forward to not seeing everyone there :shock: !

Jeff

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh it's ON!

I'll bring last year's trophy if you think you want it bad enough!
Pagel

PS I'm bringing spare air and rocks!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Jeff-

yeah, I've had my head in creek mode all year. Ian and I went up the other week for our 1st squirt session of the year and were joking that that was the Sonar Cup. Glad to see that everybody is motivated and rallying.

Saturday will be dope. I like the cabin idea. I'll see who I can motivate on this end.

F

1 - 12 of 12 Posts