Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if the temps stay above 50 deg. i'd like to paddle somewhere on the ark. maybe the numbers or the gorge. who's down?

-dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
dan?

Just curious: I paddled the poudre @ super low, last year with a dan from CO. I'm Aaron from Wyoming. I might be interested in the gorge if I can get my buddy to go. I'll post another message if we're able to make it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ark on saturday

if the temps stay above 50 deg. i'd like to paddle somewhere on the ark. maybe the numbers or the gorge. who's down?

-dan
I'm down for running pinecreek through the numbers, ran it last weekend, kinda low but not to bad give me a call 7199637910-- josh

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, you're responding to a post of mine from four years ago. unfortunately i'm working this weekend and next. maybe april.

dan

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
We are working on a way to notify people when they are about to respond to an older post. Hopefully it will help clear some of these issues up.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'd like to paddle the numbers the second saturday in June of 2014. Anyone?

·
Super Moderator
4,034 Posts
I'd like to paddle the numbers the second saturday in June of 2014. Anyone?
I'd love to join you but I've got a Grand Canyon permit May 17 of 2006. Anyone that wants to come is welcome, we've got 6 gear boats and can support the first 10 kayakers that reply to this post!

time to rip a hole in the time-space continuum....

·
Registered
989 Posts
Good thing I just installed a flux capacitor in my playboat...I'm there.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Just an idea, that is if you dont have a flux capacitor, but it would probably be a good idea if we developed the habit of putting the date in the topic of this type of threads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts