Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
boof splash
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fortunate enough to get to paddle the vallecito last weekend and hang out in durango. Vallecito's a really cool run and I think all the locals are spoiled because they get to run it every day. Maybe someday I'll be able to call myself a durango loc.

I took some pictures while I was in there and I'd like to share them with ya. Check those out here: Call it Progressionalism

Anyway, I hope everyone out there is having good lines. Now's the time to head to the front range and stick it in the Poudre!!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
nice photos and stoke, but you need to rethink writing things like your "last guy" comment in respect of our departed brothers.

·
Registered
87 Posts
What should he have said instead? The dude isn't being disrespectful - he is just telling people what could happen if you swim that line. It sucks that people have died in there. What also sucks is that you can't say shit on this forum without someone throwing a fit.

Nice pics!

·
boof splash
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is weird. maybe we are the same person posting on mountain buzz under 2 different names. maybe not. anyway, your blog looks good too man, did you get 50 runs yet?

·
Registered
393 Posts
What should he have said instead? The dude isn't being disrespectful - he is just telling people what could happen if you swim that line. It sucks that people have died in there. What also sucks is that you can't say shit on this forum without someone throwing a fit.

Nice pics!
I'm guessing you read it after kuuskv edited it to be more tasteful.

Sick blog/pics dude. Thanks for posting. Love that creek.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts