Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
I've had quite a few people asking me about Metlako Falls in my new film, Creatures of Habit. Is it the record drop? Or is Alexandria the record? Well, here is my take on the situation. First off...who cares. Personally, I give them both props on throwing their balls over their shoulder and upping the ante as much as they both did. Alexandria is bigger by two feet, so if you go on that alone, lucero's got it. however, if you are only going on 'he paddled over the lip' I think Jesse Sharp has the record at Niagra Falls. Both however crashed. Grove stuck it, he did not swim. Furthermore, lets take skiing. plenty of people tried a misty 700 before it was landed. someone ragdolling off a cliff trying it doesnt cut it. so that my 2 cents, but as i said before...who cares, its all just kayaking...let not forget that.
trey

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
Hey Trey. I can't wait to see your new film. Will you be showing it on the big screen in Boulder soon?

You might want to add a link to your site as part of your signature. You're missing out on some good, free advertising.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yoooooooo.....
dave, good to hear from you.
yeah, working out logistics on the boulder premiere now.
should be in april, free beer and food, and a good time for sure.
hope to see you there.
trey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts