Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I am looking to trade my outfitted 14 foot NRS Revolution for a Hyside MiniMax with oars and frame.

The Revolution is in great overall condition. The tubes hold air for days and the boat performs really well on big water. This model of Revolution is made with urethane coated nylon, opposed to the hypalon coated boats currently in production. You can see in the photos some instances of the urethane wearing due to being rubbed by equipment, that being said there is no leakage through the pores of the boat whatsoever. It's very bomber overall and should see many years of continued use with regular applications of 303.

The one issue to note is a patch on the floor that needs to be redone. The initial patch had to be removed as it was applied in lower temps and was unable to get a good bond to the boat. I'll be getting this professionally repaired by an authorized shop in Durango in the coming days, and will update the post once this has been done.

I'm only looking to trade because I recently purchased a small Subaru Crosstrek, and want something that I can load up in the trunk with ease.

The raft comes with the following equipment:

1. Hyside Frame - Gunnison LD 4-Bay 74" L x 66" W
  2. 2 Counterbalanced cataract oars - these are a bit older, but have been recently refinished and row like a dream
  3. 1 Non Counterbalanced carlisle oar
  4. Cooler Drop bag
  5. 2 20 mm ammo can slings
  6. Brand new chicken line
  7. 105 liter rubbermaid cooler - old school, but it held ice for 6 days on deso over 4th of july (granted you have to put 80lbs of block ice to have ice on the last day)

Additional photos can be accessed by the following link: 14 Foot Revolution - Google Photos Album

Please reach out if you have any questions. I'd also hear out any cash offers, but ideally could trade for a MiniMax with oars and frame.

Thanks,
Sean

1 - 1 of 1 Posts