Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maravia Spider with custom frame, oars, three thwarts, paddles, etc. in excellent condition. Always stored indoors. No patches. No problems. It’s a fantastic boat but I need more room for family trips. Located in Portland, Oregon. $3800.

This is a highly maneuverable raft that is well suited for class IV-V. Foot cups in the bow and stern. I’ve paddled it as an R2 and R6. I’ve rowed it on heavy whitewater and calm floats. I love this boat.

• 13‘ Maravia Spider with three thwarts, manufactured in 1998, in perfect condition.
  • 3 Cataract Oars with Magnum blades
  • Custom made frame with tractor seat and oar locks
  • 3 Carlisle paddles
  • large dry box
  • repair kit
  • We can talk about the new Canyon cooler that fits nicely

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ayo! Love this boat! My boyfriend and i just started outfitting in salmon Idaho and are looking to build our fleet, this would be a perfect addition!! Is it still available?

·
Registered
461 Posts
  • We can talk about the new Canyon cooler that fits nicely
Not interested in buying as I have a Spider. I am interested in what Canyon Cooler you got for it. I use a Pelican 65 since I had it before the boat but always looking at other options.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it’s the Outfitter 55 from Canyon. It was mostly dependent on the frame slot I have. Very nice cooler.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great looking boat. Let me know if the couple above doesn’t claim it! I am all the way in SLC but have friends in PDX who could pick it up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might be able to bring it to Twin Falls, ID in two weeks. But it would be smart to have your friends check it out in Portland first.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I might be able to bring it to Twin Falls, ID in two weeks. But it would be smart to have your friends check it out in Portland first.
For sure. Twin Falls would be super convenient and easy for me. I will reach out to some friends and DM you when I hear back about availability.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts