Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Donkey Punch
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these sock puppets not allowed either? Cause they keep me cool, but also allow stow of items such as lighters and smokes. But these are probably banned to :oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Are these sock puppets not allowed either? Cause they keep me cool, but also allow stow of items such as lighters and smokes. But these are probably banned to :oops:
LMFAO!

What's up with the discussion being closed? Leave it to the community to say when it's closed bitches!

·
Registered
610 Posts
That's funny, you can tell the dude knows he looks like a friggin idiot by the expression on his face.
Reminds me of Japan... they have issues with anything that looks phallic, so they make their dildos look like animals with little smiley faces. It's quite silly. Silly Japs.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That's funny, you can tell the dude knows he looks like a friggin idiot by the expression on his face.
Reminds me of Japan... they have issues with anything that looks phallic, so they make their dildos look like animals with little smiley faces. It's quite silly. Silly Japs.
Weirdest red light district ever, Japan.

·
Donkey Punch
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the support team, and yeah, I did feel like a douche when I modeled those underwear.
Its not underwear, they are swim trunks.
And T said you were wearing one Westy the weekend before Halloween....

·
Donkey Punch
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did MB really try and delete my post about sock puppets that they brought up???????? Geez, I was just trying to lighten the mood

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did MB really try and delete my post about sock puppets that they brought up???????? Geez, I was just trying to lighten the mood
More like demoted... seems the senors have done something to the views and ability to get bumped back to the top.
Whadda buncha tech head wanker censorship... Who knows what other ways they control the conversation here.
Seems way to Big Brotherish to me.
Lame!

·
Registered
610 Posts
You guys are way too fuggin paranoid. It just got moved to The Eddy, funny and hilarious as it might be, it is related to neither kayaking, rafting, or, most importantly, cooler selection thus it does not belong anywhere but The Eddy.

·
Old Guy in a PFD
1,106 Posts
Well, Schutzie must make 2 points;
1) That thing is clearly far too large; first good wave and he's gonna be commando!
2) Absolutely not his color. I mean; really, RED?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts