Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so this kayak has been pinned in the entrance to black rock for like at least 4 days, and no one's claimed it. What kind of Anti-American, pro-commie terrorist scum left this thing there! Never leave a man (boat) behind.

And don't give me none of that "It's too hard to get to" nonsense. If the water level drops any more in there and you could walk out to it without getting your feet wet!

Surely someone know's it's story. I set safety there for the Black Rock race and was amused as at least one of the racers decided to take the boof-the-boat line and styled it.

In case you must know, its a marbled yellow/blue/green non-creekish looking boat. It must almost certainly be flotsam carnage from high up the creek 'cause no right minded boater of Black Rock would swim in the class II-III above the rapid. Course no right minded boater would leave a man behind either!

·
Registered
929 Posts
If I put two and three together I would assume it is some french boater that those people on the EJ thread keep talking about. Apparently they are always leaving people behind and running away. I actually think that a commie would get the boat and not leave it behind, as it is every person sinks or swims together. Pun completely intended. The Ukraine is not weak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts