Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
That was relaxing. Like a handful of ludes washed down with a pint of Southern Comfort.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I once saw something called a "bobsled" that folks used to ride down embankments on when it snows.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Kick cabin fever... try snowyaking. Check out our video.

YouTube - TOPOgearLLC's Channel
Uhm, it's really important to understand your audience. Your audience here is people who recreate in the Rocky Mountains. Now a video that probably got gasps of delight and an intro of, "Local extreme sports enthusiasts risk life and limb on a highway embankment" when it aired on the late news at the CBS affiliate in Dacron, Ohio probably ain't gonna cut it here. And for reference on what real "cabin fever" is, rent "The Shining".

·
addict
743 Posts
the only acceptable place to kayak outside of water is the staircase at Cunard on the New River, WV. and if done properly you end up in the river.

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
Perhaps you haven't seen the Boater-X at Monarch yet...I would deem it worthy of breaking out the kayak for winter purposes:

gotta love the expression on the person in the lower right hand corner of the pic :)

·
addict
743 Posts
Perhaps you haven't seen the Boater-X at Monarch yet...I would deem it worthy of breaking out the kayak for winter purposes:

gotta love the expression on the person in the lower right hand corner of the pic :)
negative. i worked at monarch for 2 years. kayaking on the snow is a great way to hurt yourself and not be able to really go kayaking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts