Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the month of January Monarch Snowcat Tours is offering discounted tours. The normal price is $200 per person or $2000 for the whole cat. The cat seats 12 people and for January only you can book the whole cat for $1200 or get an individual seat for $150. Monach Snowcat Tours was in Freeskiers Magazines "7 things to do before you die" and they are right....you should. If you like skiing the steep untracked goods, book a trip. Monarch has had an outstanding early season which will only get better. Quit your job, get a divorce, do what ever you can to get a seat on the "Fun Bus".

See ya there.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey Chixon's right, Monarch Kat tour is a great trip. It's still a good deal at 100 a person (used to be 85 if you booked the whole kat). I would definately suggest booking the whole thing with all your ripper friends. I think my group still holds the record for 24 laps in one day. This was back in 97 so its highly possible it still exits. The old record was 17 and we broke it like Barry bonds on steroids. But the snow is great, they won't farm your turns like they do at other places and there are some really descent steeps.

Kent

·
Registered
807 Posts
Yeah listen to Chad. If you have skied Monarch and not skied the Cat terrain you have not skied Monarch. It is worth every penny of $100. Your record might still be on the books however, Chad has us booked in January and we are fixing to place that record out of reach. Is that a challenge? Maybe. Come down to Monarch and give 'er. Happy Holidays homies.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Baker. . .yeah I got tied up with some last minute christmas stuff. I was thinkin about waitin til the next cycle of storms hits. Probrably after new years. Are ya'll gonna be around? I know Maier wan'ts to come up to, but he wan't pow too. As for the record, remember if you get 25 laps your the new kings. I don't know if I could still do it today. . . what do ya think baker?

Kent

·
Registered
843 Posts
Thats right Be#@*&!! We could do it again!! How about in January? I think Cliff is trying to put a posse together for late jan. Would you and JImmer be in?

Kent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts