Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a web search for snowboard boot inserts, but all I got was a bunch of stuff that goes under the foot.

What I'm looking for is something to keep my heel from lifting up. Does anybody make such a thing?

I always end up strapping my boots into the bindings so tight that my feet hurt, but my heels lift up anyway. It occurs to me that I'd have a much better time with some padding on the top of my foot just in front of the ankle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
boot inserts

Hey =),

I have the same problem. I have not been able to find anything, so if you do let me know =). In the past I have duct taped foam pieces to the ankle area on top of my foot. May sound goofy,lol..but it worked.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Boots

Most places that specialize in ski boot outfitting can help you with snowboard boot fitting. Try Racer's Edge in Breck, they do an awesome job.

What you need: most likely a collar that will go around the outside of you liner and aroung the heel area. It's foam added to your liner. You may also need a heel raiser depending on how much lifting you got's going on.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Any Sure Foot can help. It ain't cheap but you will have professional care at any Sure Foot across the country for adjustments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts