Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to be running slaughterhouse this Saturday 6/14/14? I live in Glenwood Springs so it is very easy for me to get there. I have a truck to shuttle as well.

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
Scott and I will be up with a shredder sometime around 5 this evening

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey I'm in. What time are ya'll thinking? I would be there tonight but I'm slammed with work for grad school which is a CRAPPY excuse quite frankly. I know I shouldn't complain about this but I have to run Slaughterhouse with a raft company tomorrow for a work team building thing which is a serious tease because I obviously want to be in my kayak.

Anyways post up when you guys want to do a run, I'll probably be into doing a couple runs if we are rallying down.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh and if anyone is interested I'd like to cruise by Castle Creek, I doubt there will be enough water in there to make it worth it but if so Castle to Slaughterhouse is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saturday run time

I think we will meet at 9 or 10AM. I will post tomorrow with the exact time once I have talked to a few others about when they can make it. I have a truck that can fit a lot of boats for a shuttle.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have three people including myself that will be at the slaughterhouse takeout at 10 am 6/14/14. My name is Joe and i have an orange, white and green jackson fun.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Oh and if anyone is interested I'd like to cruise by Castle Creek, I doubt there will be enough water in there to make it worth it but if so Castle to Slaughterhouse is a lot of fun.
Plenty of water in Castle as of yesterday...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awesome sounds like a party, we have two see you at the take out around 945-10am. My buddy is working at 2pm up in Aspen so we are going to rally Slaughterhouse. I would be interested in checking out Castle/doing a Castle to Slaughterhouse 2nd lap, just something to think about. Hasta la pasta amigos. Oh and of course the more the merrier.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey guys...so my boating and weekend plans have fell to shit. This is a run I have wanted to get on for a while now. I'd be down for Castle into Slaughterhouse. I'm a reasonable competent 4+ boater...comfortable on Bailey, Clear Creek (except Black Rock at stupid high levels) etc.... Would you guys mind one more joining? Coming from the front range so I have to leave really early...but i'll make it! I'd reaaaalllly like to tick this one off the list!!

Thanks,
Gavin

720-346-0614

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all, kind of last minute but anybody here interested in Slaughterhouse today? It's my last day in town and I've been itching to get out on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

1 - 13 of 13 Posts