Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in aspen this weekend and would love to get on slaughterhouse or crystal narrows thursday or sunday. Never been on either and they've been on the list for a while. Anyone interested in tagging along or showing me down?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey amigo,

I would be down to meet you Thu for Slaughterhouse.

Justin - 206 915 8982

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
We're a raft crew, but are hitting slaughterhouse today (6/4/15) around 5pm. Should be at take out around 4:30pm.

We are also headed up to run Bogan Canyon on the Crystal on Sunday (6/7/15) in the AM. Probably leaving Carbondale around 10:00am. We can run safety on the Narrows for you before or after we run Bogan and we might join if the crew is up for it and the levels looks friendly.

Apparently Bogan has a few trees that need to be removed, so we will be taking our time on that stretch and doing our best to remove them if / when encountered. We could always use another boat.

Brenden

·
Registered
65 Posts
We kayaked the upper Bogan Canyon stretch on Tuesday, 6.9.15, and it was pretty clean. A few trees were in the river, but were easy to avoid in kayaks. Don't know about the lower.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Check the thread in the safety/access forum, slaughterhouse is impassable at this time due to trees in the channel. Flows too high to safely remove.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts