Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally happening, the warmer weather is here and the river is jumping.

If you are looking for a partner for an after work lap post here and see if anyone else is looking to get out on the same day.

I'm planning on getting on Slaughterhouse Monday June 1st around 5-5:30pm. Anyone else?

·
Registered
189 Posts
That's really close to my schedule. Maybe 6 as I work in Rifle. I haven't ran this stretch before and I'm really anxious to get it. Everyone says it's fun! I'm comfortable just going off beta and following. I don't anticipate needing to shore scout.

Thanks,
Gavin

·
Registered
49 Posts
It would be fun to meet you guys. Hopefully see you out there after 5:30ish. I work in GWS, live in Basalt, so any RF carpool or Fryingpan action is a possibility.
See ya, Rome

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good mr brown. See you at the take out. I drive a white jeep Cherokee.

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That's really close to my schedule. Maybe 6 as I work in Rifle. I haven't ran this stretch before and I'm really anxious to get it. Everyone says it's fun! I'm comfortable just going off beta and following. I don't anticipate needing to shore scout.

Thanks,
Gavin
Gavin, it's so friggin fun. You'll have a blast. It's like a constant splat all the way down. Imagine a river filled with car-sized marbles...perfectly rounded. That's the Slaughterhouse. Bring the playboat until flows come up. Also, take the Falls beta. It will be relevant.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I might show up Thursday from the front range for some laps Gavin. Wife and kids will be out of town.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
189 Posts
vardaddy! come on down! I'll be here. Castle Creek, Crystal, and Fryingpan may be in by then. I've gotta work in Denver on Friday and staying down there for Motet/Lettuce but I'm down to paddle any other day this week.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do Joe. I'm headed to Key West Wednesday through Monday but after that I'm going to be hitting it hard.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got ambrosic on board for an evening run tonight. Leaving Glenwood at 4 and planning on scouting entrance exam to see what the strainers that didnt get removed are looking like.

I may be up for a weekend lap, I will let you know later this week.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts