Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running West water this weekend in my cat and was wondering if there is enough water to hit the hole straight on or if it's just a rock sticking up. Low water so I'm looking to have some fun where ever I can find it. Thanks.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Successful passage will solely be determined on the brand of cooler you have.

·
Super Moderator
3,972 Posts
Successful passage will solely be determined on the brand of cooler you have.
Actually the brand isn't nearly as significant as whether you drained it in the morning or evening.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Just split it with those big tubes- you'll be fine. K's been doing throw bag practice too and he's always got your back.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ran WW last weekend. Skull looks a little tight to get through. I imagine you could do it if everyone lo-sides against the wall and the left side of the raft could slide over the rock, but it would be ugly. Everyone was taking the hard left route around raft ripper.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm gonna boof it with my 16' cat while sitting on my not drained galaxy cooler while drinking a PBR. I'll let ya know how it goes.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Accessorize... motorize...

:)
Now Westwater is a run that I would not mind seeing a motor ban on. It only knocks an hour off the paddle out. A couple of month's ago our group of five kayakers and one cat got a commercial trips motor going, and he let us tow out. We probably saved his tip as they were just starting to paddle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts