Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I'll give you a hundred bucks for the skis and 400 for a guarantee of multimeter days when I'm skiing. :D

No way dude, buying those skis would guarantee that I get absolutely no good pow days this season.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give you a hundred bucks for the skis and 400 for a guarantee of multimeter days when I'm skiing. :D

No way dude, buying those skis would guarantee that I get absolutely no good pow days this season.

no the guarantee of no good pow days comes from the fact that I'm buying my pass in CO this year. just look at my track record. CB for 6 years with no snow, the year i leave, records are broken. I buy a pass at mammoth last year and they have one of the worst seasons on record. not to mention, i own four pairs of skis with waists over 114mm. guaranteed no snow in CO.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Leave. Right now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Co override

I am your overide on the guarentee. I moved to cb the record year. Left Tride and the snow left with me. Moved to the fort(last winter mt dever and mt ft collins went off) and so did the water up here for awhile. Bring it on and I'll bring the rain, sleet, hail, meters of fluff, etc with me to freeze your sking bum off and freeze a shit eating grin onto your face again. Your no snow karma is safe no where around me.. ha ha ha ah ah.

·
Registered
343 Posts
no the guarantee of no good pow days comes from the fact that I'm buying my pass in CO this year. just look at my track record. CB for 6 years with no snow, the year i leave, records are broken. I buy a pass at mammoth last year and they have one of the worst seasons on record. not to mention, i own four pairs of skis with waists over 114mm. guaranteed no snow in CO.
Stay away from the CM, WP, Steamboat pass. You will hate it. Steamboat has really heavy snow and there are no good tree runs on Mary Jane.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awesome!!!
You just bought them on Steep and Cheap for $250 cheaper and you are putting them on ebay for our convenience.
Thanks dude. What an offer.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Were those really on steap and cheap for 250. That's crazy. Looking to pick a pair up. They are a great ski. Anyone know what they run on form?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Were those really on steap and cheap for 250. That's crazy. Looking to pick a pair up. They are a great ski. Anyone know what they run on form?

na, they were up on steep and cheap at $359 + shipping. I bought them and tried to hook a few people up and then threw them on ebay when they didn't get picked up. $500 (starting price) is a good deal and if someone from the buzz picks them up, I'll donate the difference between what I paid and what they sell for, to one of the charities that get posted about on here.

-aaron

·
Registered
19 Posts
They are a sick ski and they were selling for $370 on SAC. I doubt you'll see 'em on SAC again...a form might come close but they are pricey skis (retail close to $1000).

My previous comment was a little out of line. Aaron did try to hook 'em up cheaper in another forum before posting them on ebay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts