Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
tango and I checked it out about a month ago, too low to paddle, I think it was ~25 cfs on the guage, but looked like a hell of a lot of short, quick fun with maybe double the flow, hard to find, but it reminded me of a CB creek on a much smaller scale and if I am still in Utah come spring i will definitely hit it up. hope this help your jonesing, there is a video out there and it does do it some justice worth a look if you have an afternoon to kill & the gazette

paul

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so any chances for Christmas break? sounds like not?

I read the rapid descriptions, and it sounds harder than a IV to me... how does it compare to OBJ? #s?

thanks guys

·
addict
739 Posts
the road into this thing is shitty. i'm about an hour or so away and have driven up and down highway 6 a lot lately. there's probably a bunch of snow up there.

6th water is short and steep. there's maybe a 1/4 mile of drops. and i would definitely call the big one a 5. the individual drops might be class 4, but they're stacked up. it's like a dam slide, 10 footer, tiered 25er, mining cart drop, and some runout. i think the more water the better on this just to pad it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts