Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else getting a popup windows today that claims

To view this page, you must log in to this area on cdn.socialknowledge.com:80:
I can minimize it but it continues to pop up every time I go to a new page.

Phillip

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I did a quick google of "To view this page, you must log in to this area on cdn.socialknowledge.com:80:" and it looks like its 'infested' more than this site with a variety of must go to places.

I have not been getting it here or elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pop-up may be the wrong word as it actually drops down down from the website page and doesn't stay in the background as its own window when I close Safari.

Its happening on every computer we use (home, work) and only for this site, so it seems to be independent of internet history. We operate only on Macs though so I wonder if its only coded for our operating systems. Will see what happens when I use something like Chrome.

Phillip

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not happening with Chrome. Safari does have some weaknesses. Odd bug that it only hits some of us on this site though.

Phillip

·
Registered
152 Posts
Getting the silly thing in Firefox on Linux, Windows, and in Mac OS, in IE on Windows, but not in Safari on IOS devices

·
Super Moderator
2,900 Posts
This is the login for Forum administrators. Obviously shouldn't be happening. It takes me 13 cancellations to be able to view the page. We are looking into it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts