Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a platonic female companion to float with me on Deso-Gray putting in on May 3rd. Most likely leaving New Castle May 1st or second. 6 -7 nights and 5 days on the river. Share shuttle, food, drink and gas costs. don't know the shuttle fee yet. Separate tents, of course. Meet well before hand and see if we get along.

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
Is this a troll?

Or is boofington back at it?

Makes you wonder with only one post. Still....maybe there are people out there who dont realize this isnt best way to do that.....

Best of luck buddy

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
The ladies will be all over this trip down DESOLATION CANYON with a complete stranger. Maybe try changing your name to Ladiesman or 6inchandrising, singleguy sounds hopelessly desperate. Ladies bring your bear spray.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Someone hold the women back...

What's your sign?
I bet you work out?
I have two other SOTARS!

Sharing one tent would be nice efficiency for loading the raft.

=======

On the other hand.
I watch enough 48 hours type TV to know that there are women dumb enough to sign up with someone this dumb.

·
Super Moderator
4,253 Posts
I know where this thread is going.

·
Super Moderator
3,005 Posts
Amateur....why ask for just one? :D
That was funneh! Almost got the keyboard.

To the OP. If you want a swamper you might consider casting a wider net.

While your heart may be in the right spot why…….I lost my thought train their with Andy's wreck clip.

I believe their is a Pike's Peak River Runners Club which may help you to meet an eligible 'partner' for your rafting adventures.

You might have much better success if you go with others, cuz if I was a woman this would be the absolute last thing I would want to consider if it is a one boat float. You really want to know who you are boating with in that situation even if there isn't a gender dynamic involved.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Amateur....why ask for just one? :D
A wise old boater once told me that you should always carry two or three spare life jackets if your boating solo and looking to pick up girls. ;)

"With two...you'll have fun....with three....you'll score one."

·
Registered
282 Posts
this is an obvious troll..... someone with winter cabin fever symptoms.......

however, if not......

i and my girlfriend, volunteer to go along as chaperones, being that we got skunked on permits this year.

for proof please respond here.....

and PM me.

thank-you.. 8)

bob

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
What no picture? Weak. If you want some "company", you need to do a better job. Hahaha, winter Buzz troll!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts