Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dirtbag paddlers! So you've got a thousand excuses why you can't afford to become a member or donate to AW... that's OK! You can earn a $1 for AW with this simple and free campaign - In July every time you publicly share an adventure photo on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the tag #MeetTheMoment, CLIF Bar will donate $1 to American Whitewater.

How easy is that!!!!! Each of us could earn hundreds of dollars for AW just by posting photos to social media sites and by sharing this campagin with our friends and then having them post photos with the important hashtag #MeetTheMoment. Remember be sure to post your photo publicly on Facebook, otherwise it won't count. This is too easy and will help keep our rivers flowing and our access to them open!

Thanks!

Full Article on the Campaign
Become an AW Member

·
Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! C'mon people this is the easiest way to support AW in decades. Just tag your social media photos #MeetTheMoment and watch our rivers be saved! So close down the buzz for a second, find a photo, seriously any adventure or outdoors photo from whenever and post it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the #MeetTheMoment hashtag and you just earned $1 for AW. Do it five times then share the opportunity with all your friends and you're really contributing. It's that easy. You don't have to actually drop a dime to help AW. Do it!!! Thanks.

Full Article on the Campaign
Become an AW Member

·
Super Moderator
4,050 Posts
thanks Evan! Next time I post to FB, I'll put the "#MeetTheMoment" hashtag on it!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm not on toolbook and I don't tweet--except a few hours after a hearty meal of carne asada tacos.

But I'd like to help, and I have hundreds of paddling photos to share. How 'bout I send 'em to you, and you post 'em?

And with the windfall that's likely to bring, you can work a little less and spend that free time posting a long-overdue update to Boofington Heights...

·
Super Moderator
4,050 Posts
Just put up a post on FB, wow, that was easy to slip #meetthemoment in there! And AW gets a buck!

·
Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mikesee - Deal!!! Boofington needs more than just an update tho... One day maybe I'll re-vamp the whole thing.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Just got my 2014 Summer apeall letter in the mail today and plan and plan to send it off tomorrow. Thanks for everything you guys do, and please let us know as a community what else we can do to help you besides financial contributions and hashtagging photos... (you know we dirt bags tend to be poor) but generally not lazy.

·
Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. Only a few more days left to make the easy money for AW. Seriously this is so easy. Share an adventure photo on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the tag #MeetTheMoment and CLIF Bar will donate $1 to American Whitewater.

·
Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK. Last day to post your summer photos to social media and make some moola for AW! One river karma point will be awarded for every photo you post today! It's too easy. Just do it. Like 48 times. You like water in your rivers right?! Then do it 50 times. Today is your day to spray the Facebook world with whatever you've got. Doesn't have to be special - it just has to be tagged #MeetTheMoment and AW get's the money.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts