Mountain Buzz banner

Sickbird 2010 Video

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  possumturd 
#1 ·
#6 ·
!!!SICK!!!

ABSOLUTELY SICK!!!! Damn I have always wanted to do that, but man that's some STOUT climbing and paddling!! I couldn't hang......or maybe that's all I would do on the naked edge!! Ha Haa!! One day I hope to be a sick bird, but it definitely won't be today...or tomorrow...hell even in the next couple years!! Ha Haaa!! GREAT JOB GUYS!! SWEET VIDEO!!

#8 ·
Sik! And I don't think I could ever do that cycling ride or would want to, but is there anything more boring than watching 3 minutes of climbing! Naked Edge is sik, but I barely made it to the kayak segment.

Congrats though boys. Tha tloop is truly some of the hardest shit you can do.

#9 ·
is there anything more boring than watching 3 minutes of climbing! Naked Edge is sik, but I barely made it to the kayak segment.
That's funny. The climbing footage was my favorite part. I think you'd get a similar reaction if you showed 90% of kayak footage to non-kayakers. They'd be bored to tears.

How 'bout road-biking footage? That shit makes golf look exciting.

#11 ·
Loop

I propose a Little Dick Loop (LDL). We climb the 3rd flatiron (5.4 I think) then jump on mountain bikes and ride from Chautauqua to Betasso preserve and do a loop up there, then on up to Blue Bridge and boat down from there. I will even lead the flatiron with that puny ass rack. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.