Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice

Fred,

Nice work. After watching your barrel springs vid, I am going to buy a helmet-cam. ARe you using the Go pro? Looked like it worked well in this vid as well. My connection is a little crappy tonight so the whole video was a little jerky.

You recommend it for general filming? Just want a basic setup with a wide angle that isn't complicated or going to break.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yo mike,

Not to totally thread jack, but I'm selling a Go Pro. Check it herehttp://www.mountainbuzz.com/swap/showproduct.php?product=12715&limit=recent

Joe

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fred,

Nice work. After watching your barrel springs vid, I am going to buy a helmet-cam. ARe you using the Go pro? Looked like it worked well in this vid as well. My connection is a little crappy tonight so the whole video was a little jerky.

You recommend it for general filming? Just want a basic setup with a wide angle that isn't complicated or going to break.

Thanks,
Mike
Fred's vids are jerky for me too but only if I watch them directly in his blog. Click on it and watch it at the source and it's a lot better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
thnx

Thanks for the feedback. Videos are better from the source.

Joe, is that the helmet hero? Want to get the wide angle.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
2,873 Posts
I thought it played pretty well right from the link. And I have lots of probs with vimeo usually.

Loved the vid. Way to send it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts