Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new helmet, I had a protec but it just didn't seem to fit right and I had some issues with raking my head along the bottom of some shallow runs (Foxton). Someone suggested the sherlock and I wondered if anyone has one or any opinions on it.
:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got the lid today. Was very impressed with fit and coverage for protection. The adjustable fit seems to be nice for layering and a skull cap. Good coverage right at the ear line and drops to cover most of the head. Have not tried it on the H20 yet, but the fit tells me it should be just awesome. Going to be at shostonee tomorrow hangover or not to try it out with a skull cap.

·
Registered
281 Posts
if you would like to try some helmets before you buy one or if you have any questions, get in touch with me (my email address is below).

i have several different sizes and styles of head trip helmets available for demo. you can check them out at www.carbonfiberhelmets.com or you can contact me directly. totally bomber. lightweight. cutom fit. all kinds of colors and grafix to choose from.

you can reach me at [email protected]

matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts