Mountain Buzz banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any guesses where these were taken (3 different rivers)? Homemade boat trailer from a used utility trailer. I genuinely love the individuality and Macgyver-ness of rafting! No two rigs are alike.

·
Registered
555 Posts
The Taco that got away. Wish I still had it. Sold at 180k.

Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Automotive side marker light

My first ghetto trailer. Funny enough, my dad gave me this trailer when I got into rafting to remind me I wrecked the front half of the truck in high school.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Still have this one. I sold the Taco to buy my first 80. Then bought a second 80 and sold the first one to a friend. 225k on the clock right now.

Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Vehicle

Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

Not a Taco but I do like the bigger size. Current ride. Probably have another 200k to go.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Ecoregion

·
Registered
71 Posts

Great thread! Awesome rigs all - especially like seeing the seasoned Toyotas still crushing it. I LOVE my 2003 Taco and this thread has helped me realize I get too many pics of the kids and not enough of my truck... Sadly, it's getting undersized for our family and am looking for a bigger ride. Only got 117K miles on it, so it's got a lot of love left to give.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
The Taco that got away. Wish I still had it. Sold at 180k.

View attachment 66462

My first ghetto trailer. Funny enough, my dad gave me this trailer when I got into rafting to remind me I wrecked the front half of the truck in high school.

View attachment 66461

That land cruiser is beautiful!
Still have this one. I sold the Taco to buy my first 80. Then bought a second 80 and sold the first one to a friend. 225k on the clock right now.

View attachment 66463

View attachment 66464

Not a Taco but I do like the bigger size. Current ride. Probably have another 200k to go.

View attachment 66465

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
View attachment 66469 View attachment 66468

View attachment 66470

Great thread! Awesome rigs all - especially like seeing the seasoned Toyotas still crushing it. I LOVE my 2003 Taco and this thread has helped me realize I get too many pics of the kids and not enough of my truck... Sadly, it's getting undersized for our family and am looking for a bigger ride. Only got 117K miles on it, so it's got a lot of love left to give.
Tacos are definitely limited in the space department. Your odometer reading is making me jealous! Ha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not a Taco but still a great ride. I traded in my '06 Tacoma for a 4Runner when I found out I needed a place for kids to sit. Still pulls the rig just fine though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's a photo of my '06 taco with the 6spd mt and aprox 137k on the clock and a the ghetto rigged home built trailer I'm borrowing from a friend for the season.

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

41 - 60 of 72 Posts