Mountain Buzz banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
haha... you posted about your truck raft rack - which is cool - and everyone wants to remark on your TRUCK - @$% the raft part. funny stuff (and yea nice truck)
Haha, funny for sure. I’m looking forward to getting it finished, unfortunately I’m a couple hours away from a big hardware store. Hoping to get it finished up in the next week or so.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
haha... you posted about your truck raft rack - which is cool - and everyone wants to remark on your TRUCK - @$% the raft part. funny stuff (and yea nice truck)
Rack is simple and does exactly what it's supposed to do...and makes his truck even more useful. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
If I didn't sell my '00 Taco that looked basically like Will's to get an 80 series, I'd still have it today and love it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I wasn't going to hi-jack the thread with another truck post but since the OP is a Toyota fan here is my 1st gen. 1999 with 131,000 miles mostly original with a few minor upgrades. It has the 3.4L V-6 and I have owned it since 02' , it has been a great truck and very reliable.

This is my raft hauler. Everything but the frame and spare oars go in back. I'm hoping to upgrade to a trailer maybe this summer but the storage for it is my issue.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I wasn't going to hi-jack the thread with another truck post but since the OP is a Toyota fan here is my 1st gen. 1999 with 131,000 miles mostly original with a few minor upgrades. It has the 3.4L V-6 and I have owned it since 02' , it has been a great truck and very reliable.

This is my raft hauler. Everything but the frame and spare oars go in back. I'm hoping to upgrade to a trailer maybe this summer but the storage for it is my issue.
So jealous of the purple 1st Gen! There is a purple regular cab almost identical here locally, but it has a ladder rack and no topper.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thread tile has officially been changed due to the direction the post has gone...So now let’s see them rigs!

·
My name isn't Will
291 Posts
Well, it looks like someone must have ran into mine. Or smacked it with a hammer. A taillight cover has a new crack. Maybe it's time to sell......

21 - 40 of 59 Posts