Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give a shout out to Kevin and all the adults that work with the kids each week. I want to especially thank the guys that worked with my daughter to get her roll. That was a big day for her. THANKS...

If any of you ever need raft support let me know :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes, I'll second that. What a great group creating the next generation of Colorado boaters. Great things are happening within this program.

My daughter (age 7) is now rolling from all the great friday nights spent paddling with the Lyons Kids Kayak Club!

Much thanks Kevin, Dave, Russell and everyone else for having the vision and willingness to put in all the hard works to put this club together!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Are there any open spots at the Centennial pool on Friday nights for drop ins?

I've been taking my kids to the pool in Fort Collins weekly for roll practice and it's great except there are rarely any other kids. I wouldn't mind bringing my kids down to the Centennial pool a time or two so they can paddle with and meet other kids their own age.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
There are 2 Friday night Lyons Kids Club sessions left this year. There is room for drop in kids with their own boats and gear. Our biggest challange is always having enough gear, so it is BYOB (bring your own boat). Drop in fee is $10, and it is limited to kayaks; no room for big open boats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts