Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally scored the coveted Middle Fork permit this year. About a month ago, I asked about companies to use for shuttles in that neck of the woods. Many on this site suggested Blackadar Boating, so we went with them. They are a great company with exceptional service. I highly recommend them.

Cheers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just got off the MFS and also used them for shuttling 5 trucks and some trailers. No issues.

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
The Old Troll
458 Posts
Shuttled two vehicles for us without incident. Can recommend.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Just got off the middle fork. Used them, again, with zero problems. Even took our trash.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just got off main Salmon and used them for shuttles and a boat rental. They were great, although some of the rental gear could have been nicer, I suppose (fire pan was decrepit, one drybox had leaky gasket), but boat itself was real shiny.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just got off the Main Salmon and our group used Blackadar for the shuttle. We were about 4 miles from Corn Creek when our truck got a flat. So I swapped out to the spare and found it was low on pressure ( note to check that in the future) and the wrong size ( will get that fixed too). We limped the truck into Corn Creek and a couple of the ladies from our group started off to Salmon with the flat tire and planning a long drive while we rigged boats. They made it a couple of miles to a local bar along the river and found lots of help. Jim (a jetboat operator we had met a few years prior) took the flat into Salmon to Blackadar (thanks Jim!) and the great group of people at Blackadar used a part of our $100 gas deposit to buy a used tire. They installed the tire and the truck was waiting for us at the takeout all repaired and ready to go. Awesome service!!!! I would highly recommend them. It also reminded me what good people can be found on the river. I will try to pay it forward. Thanks again to All those that helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts