Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't give trumpers/fascist another opportunity to tee up civil war. Once was way more than enough.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mostly to you heel clicking boot boy der trumper. You prefer by your own extended elaborate word salad to declare democracy failed. Obviously you are on record preferring civil war to overthrow our country. That is my interpretation of confusing non-logic.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mostly to you heel clicking boot boy der trumper. You prefer by your own extended elaborate word salad to declare democracy failed. Obviously you are on record preferring civil war to overthrow our country. That is my interpretation of confusing non-logic.
At what point have I expressed support for trump? I didn’t vote for him in either election. I saw him for the charlatan and conman he turned out to be.

Everything is dichotomous to you. You seem to not be able to handle a reality that demands your worldview be anything more complex than that. Your reasoning is painfully reductive.

You cite your familiarity with psychology, clearly oblivious to the concepts of cognitive dissonance and the psychological projection used to stabilize it. A hallmark feature of these phenomena being that the sufferer who is in their throws is unable to recognize it.

You have been a remarkable case study in political psychology.

Edited for spelling

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
At what point have I expressed support for trump? I didn’t vote for him in either election. I saw him for the charlatan and conman he turned out to be.

Everything is dichotomous to you. You seem to not be able to handle a reality that demands your worldview be anything more complex than that. Your reasoning is painfully reductive.

You cite your familiarity with psychology, clearly oblivious to the concepts of cognitive dissonance and the psychological projection used to stabilize it. A hallmark feature of these phenomena being that the sufferer who is in their throws is unable to recognize it.

You have been a remarkable case study in political psychology.

Edited for spelling
I've got him blocked, I can't see what he wrote, but it must have been a doozy lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts