Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone! Howzit? Just wondering where everyone was at today? Headed down to Shoshone to yak today with the lady and her friend. Temps were pushing 70ish...flows are still pretty nice. Guys working on the power station said that we were the only people they saw all day.

Maybe I'm just jonezin b/c I haven't been in a boat for a while b/c of a vacation and its only my first season....

Anyway, I understand that most work during the week but just wanted to throw a FRIENDLY reminder out there to all that the season is not over yet! I am pretty sure that we are headed back down tomorrow. If anyone is interested PM me.

Peace,
Christian

PS. Soo stoked about the ARK flows for the winter season. If anyone is interested in showing me and some other responsible/confident boaters around the Ark this winter let me know! Thanks! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
432 Posts
We are hitting a rediculously low gore today (nothing else better to do) and then will be hitting Pinecreek/#'s as soon as they start releasing. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. I'll be boating til the pow arrives. GO BADGERS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts