Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Ill be running Shoshone today. 10k is a really fun level! Meet at grizzly at 5:15 (6-10-15). If you cant make it today just post in this thread. I am always looking for people that can do some quick Sho laps (or barrel once the water goes down)
~Joe

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Hey all,
Ill be running Shoshone today. 10k is a really fun level! Meet at grizzly at 5:15 (6-10-15). If you cant make it today just post in this thread. I am always looking for people that can do some quick Sho laps (or barrel once the water goes down)
~Joe
Watch out for rest area closure. It was closed yesterday afternoon for maintenance. You may have to lap down to No Name.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. I parked there yesterday evening and there was no issue. Hopefully they just work in the afternoon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paddled some laps last night and griz is not closed. The path is closed from hanging lake to griz but shoshone parking lot is open too. There is road work around it and some maintenance but it is open. They are running commercial trips from griz to town. The level was awesome (10500) all of the big waves flush but you might do some mystery moves!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts